Airport Manager Mike Hall took the controls of the Ithaca Tompkins Regional Airport in 2014.
Air Services Board
The Air Service Board (ASB) began first as an advisory board, formed by the leadership from Tompkins County Area Development and the Tompkins County Chamber of Commerce. Initial functions prior to 9/11 included marketing, forecasting and carrier relationships.
After September 11, the Tompkins County Legislature expanded the duties of the ASB to include ensuring increased entrepreneurship and agility of ITH. This included tasks of improving existing and attracting new air service, engaging customers, reviewing operations, maintaining on-going relationships with air carriers and stemming leakage to other airports.
- Michael Stamm, ASB Chair, President, Tompkins County Area Development
- Leslyn McBean-Clairborne, ASB Vice Chair, Tompkins County Legislator, District 2
- Ed Marx, Commissioner of Planning and Public Works, Tompkins County
- Mike Hall, Owner, PFA Consulting
- John Gutenberger, Senior Advisor. Office of Community Relations / VP Gov. & Comm. Relations, Cornell University
- Alan Pederson, Vice President, Human Resources, Cayuga Medical Center
- Larry Baum, Past Chair, CEO, The Computing Center